to prevent any misunderstandings and to make sure that your stay will be pleasant, please read the rules of private accommodation.
- The arrival time to the apartment is after 3.00. pm, and departure time is before 10.00. am, unless otherwise agreed with the owner.
- Within 24 hours after arrival, the customer is required to submit personal information to the owner for registration in the tourist office.
- Total agreed price of apartment (Euros or HRK), minus already paid advance, the customer must pay to the owner within 48 hours upon arrival, unless otherwise defined by the owner.
- During the stay, guests must carefully use the inventory of apartments. In the case of breakage or malfunction the guest is obliged to report the damage to the owner. The owner has the right to seek compensation for damages.
- Guests are provided with enough linens and towels even for longer staying. There is a washing machine in the bathroom which guests can use.
- During the stay, guest is not allowed to provide accommodation service to people who did not report to the owner.
- Due to safety and security reasons, before leaving the apartment, the customer is required to switch off the light, A/C, TV, and close and lock the apartment.
- The owner is not responsible for any loss of cash or personal belongings from the apartment.
- Guests are requested that in case of windy and rainy weather close balcony awnings. Also, outdoors and windows should not be open during air conditioning. Otherwise owner reserves the right to enter the apartment in order to prevent possible damage.
- Guests are asked not to create unpleasant noise that can disturb the owners, other guests or neighbours ( 10.00 pm - 07.00 am)